Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Anniversary

I know it is Veteran's Day but that is the beauty of having an anniversary on a national holdiay. Your husband never forgets and nobody else does either. Thank you to all who called today. You are awesome. Plus I will never forget how many years we have been married because we were married in 2000. So whatever year it is that is how many years we have been married. So it has been eight years (2008) that Tim and I have been married and I can't believe it. The time has gone by so quickly. Wow I am getting old. But pretty soon ten years will be rolling around and I know that will come so fast. Tim is a sweetheart. He did the number one thing he should have done and he got me two dozen long stemmed roses just like I like. He is way too good to me. I love you babe and here is to another many many years together. Love you!!

3 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

Congrats on 8 years!!! You guys are such a amazing couple!! Love you both!

MnS said...

Happy Anniversary you two love birds. I just have to remember Powell and how Tim constantly shouted how hot his wife was (I totally agree). I hope you are more in love than ever!

Lindsey S. said...

8 years! you guys are old! Just playin, but the time really has flown by. I remember the wedding like it was yesterday. Congrats!