Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Fun
















So this year Shae was a skeleton face hoodie scary boy, Elle was a diva (Hannah Montana), Olivia was a good witch, and Finners was a cowboy. Finn was not cooperating very well but as of lately he has discovered that he really loves candy. So all I had to do was tell him that if he put his vest and chaps on people would give him candy. That was all he needed to be bribed. The kids had tons of fun and fortunately it wasn't too cold but it did rain a little. The kids got so much candy I will have to be hiding a bunch for later. Finn has also discovered that he is a chocolaholic. He must have gotten that from Tim not me.

3 comments:

Zach & Lizzy said...

I LOVE the costumes!!! You & Tim have such darling kids!!So cute! :)
Zach & I need to come and play and watch the kids while you and Tim go out again!!

The Rabe Family said...

I can't believe how beautiful all of my sweet neices and nephews are. Finner has gotten so big and looks like a little man. I can't wait to see ya'll at Christmas. Kel the costumes are so creative.
Love
T

Tarah said...

Your girls are gorgeous. keep on with the updated once a month is much better than once in half a yr. Ha Ha