Saturday, December 27, 2008

80's Christmas Party



So we went to a Christmas Party that was a little different. We had a 80's theme. It was so much fun thank you Kelly Dearth for making it such a fun memory. This is Tim and I in our Naughty and Nice eye patch sleepy things.
Aren't theses the cutiest leg warmers ever. That is one thing I am glad that has come back from the 80's.



The whole gang.

Tim is a tennis player with the shortest shorts and the ugliest wig ever. Every time I looked at him I bust out laughing. I am a Flashdance dancer with the reddest lipstick ever. We won second place in the best costume contest. Rachelle and John Owens won first. They deserved it.






We got second place in the tree ripping contest. Team work.

2 comments:

chari said...

You guys are SOOOO HOT! Ready for SUNDANCE partee-ing this year!? he-he
COme over anytime for some 101...seriously!!!
(or you can take Rex Allens class like i did..he holds some in his allens camera store & at UVSC)

Tarah said...

What a blast. I love the costumes. wish we were there to celebrate. YOU are beyond gorgeous. You getty more beautiful as the years pass by. No fair Kellie.