Friday, April 4, 2008

Skiing at Sundance March 3, 2008

Tim, Shae, Elle and I went skiing at Sundance in March. It was Elle's first time and she did so good. After about three times down the bunny hill she was ready for the big mountain. She went down the green run four times and did so awesome. I guess she has Tim's natural athletic ability. Shae has gone a couple of times this year because he has the fifth grade ski pass this year and can ski for free. He is getting really good too. We had so much fun and it was a perfect day at Sundance.

6 comments:

Helen Thomas Robson said...

kell, these are so cute. im so impressed with the kids skiing. Shae is looking ssssoooo grown up. love ya

Persnickety Prints said...

Sooo Cute!!!! Shea is your twin in the lift picture!
Love you guys!

Tarah said...

I dido Helens coment- Shae is a grown little man! WOW

MnS said...

Your kids are adorable. The snow looks so welcoming. It sad how fast kids grow up. It makes you realize that life is short so just enjoy it. I just was going through 300 of my e-mails and found the one with your blog in it. I'm excited to see what your fam is up to.
-shari

Helen Thomas Robson said...

Kell Bell, yeah you put stuff on your blog. Ok, well not pics but you changed the wall paper and it is sssoooo cute.
Now as your sister I can say this...get off your butt and put some pics on for us.:)I miss you guys and want to at least see pics. Well, atleast I will see you this month in utah. I know you are thinking you hate how slow your computer is...have Tim get you a new one, or use his.If you use his he will for sure get you one:)

love you

AubryeHall said...

(For Kellie to read to Elle)

Elle-
You are SO good at skiing! I bet you had a blast! Want to know something funny? THat snow coat you`re wearing was mine when I was your age! You`re growing up so fast! Your hair is long and BEE-U-TI-FUL! You`re so pretty! I miss you!
-Aubrye